Sunday, February 17, 2008

On our way to Indy


Well, we rented a car (maybe not quite big enough) and stuffed it full of our belongings and are headed to the Indy airport for Boise today. We should get in about 7:30pm tonight. The kids are doing well and are so excited to see their cousins tonight! Just 10 hours from now :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying time with your family now (and catching your breath from this first part of the journey!) I meant to call in b4 you left, but I still can give my best wishes to you via the wonderful world of 'blogging'... I have been listening to WLAB the whole time you've been on the air (even longer, actually)! Your morning show was always great way to get the day started right! May God bless you and your family in this new venture!