It's so fun to live at 9000 feet and have such a great view of the city!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy apartment!!!!!!!!! Subtract 89 from 75 and that was the temperature here Thursday night, when you moved. I am happy for you to be settled. Love you. Eileen
Hi Amy, nice view from your new pad! Your dad gave us your blogspot and I watch from time to time but our daughter Lacey was asking about you so I forwarded it to her too. You have a beautiful family. So good for us to see you!
2 comments:
Happy apartment!!!!!!!!! Subtract 89 from 75 and that was the temperature here Thursday night, when you moved. I am happy for you to be settled. Love you. Eileen
Hi Amy, nice view from your new pad! Your dad gave us your blogspot and I watch from time to time but our daughter Lacey was asking about you so I forwarded it to her too. You have a beautiful family. So good for us to see you!
Jim and Lu Hook
Bluff, Utah
Post a Comment